Saturday, January 2, 2010

Appliance Insurance Lawyers Or Law Buffs, I Have Appliance Insurance And Just Had The Most Awful Repair Done--what Can I Do?

Lawyers or law buffs, I have appliance insurance and just had the most awful repair done--what can I do? - appliance insurance

We paid fifty dollars a month in the last year for the insurance business unit. Now coming to children, a look at our work without air conditioning will cost us an additional $ 60, seems to fix it myself over $ 200 (not all parties were covered ...). And here's the stupid part seems awfully repair. It is inside the house, and coils were replaced. Well, the scenario around the coils are welded with two different colors of ribbon, and other amenities. Normally when I make a repair, it seems better than it was originally. Well, it sounds terrible. Yes, it comes in a bright new coils. But a potential buyer of the house, you can never know it (yes I am) worried about the resale value here. The inspector will not be able to pry open that sucker, it will be able to by what is going out - therefore propose that some hackjob repaired. What can I do? I told the mechanic that I thought it was terrible, and he said, "Hey, it worksBut that's the main thing "and left. Is there any action I can take to keep them to look nice again? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment