Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Body Lice In Hotels How To Kill Head Lice And Can You Get Body Lice?

How to kill head lice and can you get body lice? - body lice in hotels

A month ago, I noticed that I get this little bumps and knocks with both arms, not only unrealistic, together with me, I felt a little paranoid. My friend told me not to worry, there was nothing that could be the case, but shortly afterwards I was really itching and realized that my daughter and I had head lice. I thought I get to work, taking into account the fact that the hospital in one. We therefore have the special shampoo I thoroughly disinfected the house (laundry, vacuuming, lice spray) was terrible. Then I realized that my daughter fell back. I have the school said they checked and it was fine. When he the second time I've seen almost every day and we also did it in May, I have read and choked made somewhere (from May to suffocate in your hair and use a plastic bag or plastic for at least 2 hours. That's were seen and no errors in MO married here today, I found another 4 errors. I am also concerned about the body lice, if you please help me lose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment