Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did Pinky Gain Weight I Think I Am 2.5 Wks. Pregnant, I Seem To Have Gained A Lot Of Weight In My Tummy Only Is This Just Bloating?

I think I am 2.5 wks. pregnant, I seem to have gained a lot of weight in my tummy only Is this just bloating? - did pinky gain weight

I'm pretty sure I'm 2.5 weeks. pregnant. (I must still wait a week. And the half to take a test. Feel) I "" sooo swollen! I'm having problems with one of my pants, because they are too uncomfortable, or I can not even you! Is this normal so early? (I know, they tend to start the second time) I can not believe what's going on, if my test is negative, show! I see many complaints like period cramps. (I have implantation bleeding, and Little, Brown-lite that I have with my first pregnancy) had swelling could be caused by excessive gas? Help! Can someone tell me what symptoms in early pregnancy ... continue to show before a test? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment