Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Food Poisoning Symptoms More Condition_symptoms How Long After Eating Can Food Poisoning Symptoms Start?

How long after eating can food poisoning symptoms start? - food poisoning symptoms more condition_symptoms

I ate sushi for lunch after an hour, and even now (about two hours after eating) I get waves of nausea that come and go every 10-20 minutes and last about one or two minutes, more a kind of constant dizziness or stomach pain and stomach cramps (I do not know if this, what a cramp in my stomach feels). I have never had a problem with sushi before, but it would leave too long or so, but now I'm sitting at work and asked me if worse ...

My question is, how long can begin after the meal symptoms of food poisoning? This is only an hour until I started a little repulsive, and in half an hour later I started receiving the above symptoms. Food poisoning is so fast? (You can call the cafeteria staff and let them know it could be a problem you are sushi or so).

Any help (preferably with sources such thing ...) would be nice, thank you guys a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment