Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Forgot To File For Weekly Certification For Esc Nc Benefits What Happens If You Forget To File Your Weekly Certification For Unemployment Benefits?

What happens if you forget to file your weekly certification for unemployment benefits? - forgot to file for weekly certification for esc nc benefits

I live in North Carolina and I think my certification online every week on Sunday, which are normally paid on Monday, the ESC. I have the tab for this Sunday and I this morning by 1 clock, I checked my account balance has not filed unemployment and money in my account. What do you think will happen to my money?

2 comments:

  1. This will be the end of each day that you meet at the end of

    Sarcastic assholes and find a job, I hope you lose your job and put upward this miserable excuse for a poor control of urine in search of work.

    And money is not free by the government's attention to this work and are eventually returned, and ignorant mouth and talk about her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call your unemployment office and should redo everything I think. Go Ahead, you can open your claim again, but the worst may be facing up stream, if you know what I mean. Call them as soon as possible and see what they have to say. Why did not confirm that the system no longer claim unemployment.

    ReplyDelete