Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Throat Infections With Rash Strep B Throat Infection With Itchy Rash?

Strep b throat infection with itchy rash? - throat infections with rash

I was given with streptococcal pharyngitis B, two weeks before penicillin diagnosed. He also began to be very itchy with red balls on the arms, belly and legs. I went to the doctor, who said it was an allergic reaction, and changed my medication. It was a week ago I am still very irritating, and now with white bumps with itching on the hands, neck and ears. That makes me mad is the result of an infection and no medicine, and first thought? Sting just before reaching the first course of antibotics but it's getting worse day by day
I've an appointment with my doctor, but not until next Tuesday, and id really like a adivce before this date
Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment