Saturday, February 13, 2010

Girl Vagine What Should I Name My Babby Girl?

What should I name my babby girl? - girl vagine

Slappy III and I are pleased to know that I am a girl Babby (Yay me! Am) Pregnant. Here are some names that make up the name of our culture, and he wanted to know what you think of them:

Mona Shah 'Ella - Media "great artist"
Hallie-Teus (Tow-SISS) - means "Lady Like"
Vagina (Vaj-een) Infe C'tionne - means "person romantic
Poly (Poh-Lee) Olo (oh-low) - It means to "be creative"
-Scolia (Sko-Lee) O. Sis - means "Smart Alec"

And you must understand how tribal doctors, so there is a slight possibility that the child Babby. In this case, we have prepared these names:

Limusa Severus (Lihme-ASU) - means "hard"
-E. Cole Iye - MCentral Tigers 'strong'
Lou Kemia (Kee-mee-uh) - Emporer meaning "strong"

What do you think of any names? Slappy III would be of much help if we have your thoughts. If you could write a review 1 to 10 and make suggestions (by name or in the middle or simple) just different names. Slappy III and I await your answers!
~ Emily Mary LeSlapp

11 comments:

  1. Ella Mona Shah - Media "great artist" - is enough. It does not sound like he speaks a different language. Who is very similar to Simone? 8
    Hallie-Teus (Tow-SISS) - means "Lady Like", like Hallie, not crazy TEUs Although 5
    Vagina (Vaj-een) Infe C'tionne - means "with romantic person .... little resemblance to the vagina, and I hate the middle name to all! 3
    Poly (Poh-Lee) Olo (oh-low) means - "be creative" When I first read I thought, Rolly Pollie ... 3
    -Scolia (Sko-Lee) O. Sis - means "Smart Alec" scolia is cute .... This is my second fav on behalf of 6.5



    Limusa Severus (Lihme-ASU) - means "tough" - I like this ..cool 8
    -E. Cole Iye means - "mighty Tiger" looks like .... Ecoli that 3 can kill
    Lou Kemia (Kee-mia) - meaning "Strong Emporer" Not bad ... 5


    Presonally me all their names, except perhaps for the first, but I understand that these cultural names that are worthy of respect ...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are names, but I'll list them unusial best to worst ...

    He said one to ten, but only 8 names, ..

    Girl

    Hallie Teus
    Scolia O
    It Sah'Mona
    Polished Olo
    Vaginal Infe C'tionne

    Boys

    E. Cole Iye
    Severe mud

    Lou Kemia, I know not to use if NAME TO ALL TOGETHER you say that Dice LEUKIMA associated with cancer, ...


    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. What

    Goner EHR (This means that in my culture MST)
    Clom Lydia (whore)
    The vaginal wart (about Capacity)


    But I prefer C'Tionne Vaginal Infe

    Or how about you just have a life?

    Perhaps Lexie A Dis

    Spina Bifeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like my Oat meal lumpyFebruary 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    The Mona Shah 'is my fav
    Hallie is my second fav Teus
    sdound the rest are just not as nice and is easy to deal with them. Like Vagina Vagina = = Pollie Rollie Polie
    Kemia that I like, but not Lou.
    GL and congrats

    Oh FACK lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you lost something
    Jenna-talia Ophelia (o-Feel-yah Jen - a tail - Yuh)
    Ida Munk (I kay-lun-duh)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank the gods, which is obviously a troll bait. I Feel So Bad has exceeded that so hard to make this post and still could not understand how to spell BABY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that so much time and effort to spend your homework, as you have spent in developing this list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way you are with your question ...

    Dyslexia is appropriate to think ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vagina. Use this as a middle name used as the name Alottah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that you have these meanings could not, but the name of my daughter is doing them, I'm sorry, I'm not one> of them

    ReplyDelete